KN95 FFP2 Face Mask – includes donation
You are purchasing 1 mask, though the image is of the 10 pack box, if you need more please change the quantity in the drop the menu
- 4 Layer Filtering Method
- Maximum Protection
- Highly Efficient Filtration
- Optimum Comfort
- Each €4.50 purchase gets you one mask and the remainder of your contribution pays for 2 disposable masks for our frontline workers.
To be 100% upfront with everyone, these cost us €2.80ea. Absolutely ALL of the profit will go to donating masks to worthy causes. We won’t keep a single cent. Each €4.50 purchase gets you one of these 4 layer N95 reusable masks and the remainder of your contribution pays for 2 disposable masks for our frontline workers.
These masks can only be reused if treated properly, following these guidelines:
- Discard N95 respirators following use during aerosol generating procedures.
- Discard N95 respirators contaminated with blood, respiratory or nasal secretions, or other bodily fluids from patients.
- Discard N95 respirators following close contact with any patient co-infected with an infectious disease requiring contact precautions.
- Hang used respirators in a designated storage area or keep them in a clean, breathable container such as a paper bag between uses. To minimize potential cross-contamination, store respirators so that they do not touch each other and the person using the respirator is clearly identified. Storage containers should be disposed of or cleaned regularly.
- Clean hands with soap and water or an alcohol-based hand sanitizer before and after touching or adjusting the respirator (if necessary for comfort or to maintain fit).
- Avoid touching the inside of the respirator. If inadvertent contact is made with the inside of the respirator, discard the respirator and perform hand hygiene as described above.
- Use a pair of clean (non-sterile) gloves when donning a used N95 respirator and performing a user seal check. Discard gloves after the N95 respirator is donned and any adjustments are made to ensure the respirator is sitting comfortably on your face with a good seal.